Snap in denture cost depends on what you need.
How can that be? Implant Supporting Dentures are a complex medical treatment not a product we pull off a shelf. To find your exact cost, you’ll need answers to these questions:
- First, do you have full dentures already?
- If yes, do they need to be remade or relined to connect to implants?
- Also, if you have an existing denture, can it be converted to attach to implants?
- Do you need teeth extracted? If so, a healing temporary denture may also be needed.
- Does extra jaw bone need to be surgically removed to make room for implant attachments?
- In addition, is your bone density low or high? Low density bone requires extra treatment.
- Finally, to figure out your final price, you need to know how many denture implants will be needed to stabilize your denture. Will you need 2 implants, 3 or 4? Denture implants cost varies depending on how many implants are placed.
Watch this video to hear about Yvonne’s journey from partial dentures to snap on dentures. Would she do it again? Does she wish she could have done it sooner? Was the denture implants cost worth it? Was the switch from removable dentures to implant overdentures worth it?
When we asked her how her new teeth make her feel she had one word: CONFIDENT!
RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU’RE PROBABLY IRRITATED.
We get it. You asked a simple question “how much do snap in dentures cost?” and it feels like there should be a simple answer. Why do we have to make it so complicated? Why can’t we offer a package price or an average cost price range?
Believe it or not, we’ve tried both approaches and they don’t work. A price range ends up way to wide to be helpful. It’s like asking how much a purse costs and getting the answer “anywhere between a Ziplock bag and a Louis Vuitton.” Gee. Helpful.
We also tried offering a package price, but it constantly missed. You know what that means? To make a “one-size-fits-all” price work, people end up either overpaying or getting corners cut behind the scenes, We’re not ok with either one of those options. Therefore, we decided to make each person’s price specific to their treatment. That way every patient gets the right price for their specific needs – no padding and no corner cutting. How much do snap in dentures cost? How much do denture implants cost? They costs the price of whatever you specifically need and not a penny more. Come see us for a consultation and we will figure out exactly how much that is for you.
BUT DOESN’T THAT MEAN I HAVE TO COME IN?
Correct. If you want a price from us, you’ll have to come to a FREE consultation. It’s not as easy as a phone call for sure, but you’ll sit down with Dr. Bec and tell him what you have going on and what it is you’d like to do. Your story is unique. Your dental problems are unique. What you want for your teeth is unique. You deserve a personalized price. Why should you pay more just because Juan did? To schedule your free consultation, please call or you can click the ONLINE BOOKING button at the top of the page.
WARNING! If you Google “snap in denture cost near me” and a website lists an actual dollar amount, BEWARE. Where there’s a one-size-fits-all price, you can bet that there’s also a one-size-fits-all treatment. You and your teeth are unique. Your treatment and your cost should be too.
In order to read more on dental implant fees in San Antonio, go to our Dental Implants Fees Page.