Invisalign: For Straighter Teeth and a Beautiful Smile
Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment is an alternative to regular braces. Teeth can be crooked for many reasons including crowding, gaps, angling or even being too short or too long. Fortunately, with Invisalign aligner technology, we can move teeth in amazing ways to create beautiful smiles.
Straightening your teeth with “invisible braces” is now an affordable and less time consuming option than traditional metal braces. As a bonus, straightening your teeth also leads to better health!
Not Just Cosmetics: Straighter Teeth Are Healthier Too!
Most people want straighter teeth because they think straighter teeth look better. However, getting straighter teeth is not just about beauty and looking better.
Three reasons straighter teeth are healthier teeth:
- Crowded and angled teeth catch food more easily and trap plaque. This increases the risk of tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Mis-positioned teeth hit against each other in an unbalanced way leading to premature tooth wear, cracks and broken teeth.
- The imbalance in a crooked bite can push teeth in, making them shorter or it can let them grow too far into the mouth. This also means that means that fixing uneven tooth length involves fixing bite problems, potentially preventing future jaw and tooth complications.
Check Out These Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment by Dr. Bec
Straightening Invisalign Treatment vs. Regular Braces
More and more patients and doctors are opting for Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment over regular braces. Invisalign is the perfect option for people who can’t or don’t want to spend a year or more of their life dealing with brackets and wires.
Here’s a quick comparison of Teeth Straightening Invisalign Treatment and and Regular Braces to help you figure out what’s right for you:
- Clear plastic aligners that you wear constantly except when you eat.
- Less noticeable than traditional braces
- Much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Able to correct many different types of orthodontic problems.
- Fast and easy
- Typically costs less than traditional braces.
- Make teeth easier to clean
- Don’t cause orthodontic tooth spots
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Less comfortable than clear aligners
- Cause mouth sores and ulcers
- More expensive than Invisalign
- Require more maintenance and more appointments.
- Able to treat extremely complicated orthodontic problems